Header Ads

header ad

Memories Of Typhoon Glenda, SM City San Pablo

A couple of days after Typhoon Glenda, my wife and I went to SM City San Pablo. We were looking for a small generator that was good enough to power at least one computer. I had work coming that day and I needed my computer for it.


The first thing I noticed upon arriving at SM City San Pablo was the damaged sign or logo in-front of the mall. It was obviously torn down by the strong winds of Typhoon Glenda.

Typhoon Glenda didn't only tear down the sign or logo in-front of the mall, it also did some damage to various parts of the building itself.


Another damaged or destroyed part of the mall that was visible to everyone was the terrace or balcony. As you can see on the picture below, a section of it collapsed.


Anyway, we weren't there to take pictures of SM City San Pablo but to look for a small generator. We went to Ace Hardware but it was already out-of-stock. The same was true with Harley's Home Hardware.

In the end, we went home empty handed but, it was okay, because power was back when we got home that day.

No comments

Theme images by Xaviarnau. Powered by Blogger.